Eat Like a Local
Where to Eat in Santa Barbara
Our local area has no shortage of a variety of delicious dining experiences. When you stay with us, take advantage of all the area has to offer. Crafted California cuisine is right around the corner, and take our word for it, you do not want to miss out.
Our knowledgeable staff who live locally have tasty favorites lined up just for you. Your perfect plate is yet to be discovered, so ask a hotel team member today. Whatever kind of food you are in the mood for, our staff has a recommendation. In the mood for fine dining? Make sure to check out Bouchon for some local lobster bisque. If you are craving more casual cuisine, take a trip to Lucky Penny for the perfect wood-fire pizza. Don’t forget to make a reservation at these popular spots, because they tend to fill up fast.
Fine Dining & Luxurious Amenities
Located in the historic Presidio district, 3 blocks from State Street, delectable dining is just a short drive from the hotel. Not to mention, various attractions within perfect walking distance. We highly recommend starting the evening off with a drink at our on-site wine bar that hosts a wine and cheese reception every night from 5:00-6:00 p.m. After your fine-dining experience, venture on back to your spacious room, and cozy on up to the fireplace or watch a movie on our HDTV from the comfort of your own bed.
Fine dining experiences nearby:
- Bouchon (Wine Country Cuisine | 0.7 miles | 4 minute drive)
- Petit Valentien (French & Ethiopian Cuisine | 0.4 miles | 3 minute drive)
In the mood for sustainable cuisine? You are in the perfect place. With plenty of farm-to-table options to choose from, you’ll never be hungry. Choose from favorites like Santa Maria Barbecue or locally caught seafood.
Farm-to-table dining nearby:
- Lark (Artisanal & Seasonal | 0.9 miles | 5 minute drive)
- Barbareno (Classic California Cuisine | 0.6 miles | 4 minute drive)
Food For Every Mood
As a flavor destination, there are all kinds of food options ranging from quick local bites to upscale dining experiences. If you need to grab and go, or have a craving for something sweet, we know just the place.
Food for every mood:
- The Paradise Cafe (Grab & Go | 0.4 miles | 3 minute drive)
- Lucky’s Steakhouse (Fine Dining | 3.8 miles | 10 minute drive)
- Mesa Verde (California Cuisine | 2.4 miles | 9 minute drive)
- Chocolate Maya (Sweets | 0.9 miles | 5 minute drive)
In the mood for a craft cocktail or local brew? Whatever is tingling your tastebuds, the Santa Barbara area is booming with breweries and wine bars. We know just the place for a mean IPA or stout.
Cocktail bars & breweries nearby:
- Pure Order Brewing (Brewery | 0.9 miles | 5 minute drive)
- Villa Wine Bar & Kitchen (Craft Beer & Wine | 0.5 miles | 3 minute drive)